When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings intelligent and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Honeywell changes the way the world works.
For more than 130 years, we've solved the toughest customer challenges through a rare combination of our industrial expertise and our innovations in ground breaking software and technology, and industry-leading automation.
This perfection is built on a foundation of inclusion, diversity and driving a performance culture that values integrity and ethics.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell Propulsion Controls Application Software Team. This team, which is a part of Honeywell Aerospace's Engines and Power Systems business, supports control systems on a variety of aircraft, including engine controls for business jets, military trainers, helicopters, and turbo prop applications, both for commercial and military applications. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals. You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
- Requirements and design
- Software architecture and coding
- Feature Definition
- Customer Support
- Verification and Validation
- Ability to code in multiple languages
- Analytical skills & software development skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ years cumulative experience (academic and/or employment) using procedural language for software development: C, C++, and/or core JAVA
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be willing to travel to the US and/ or internationally:10%
- Python programming expertise
- Understanding various software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate the ability to develop efficient and high quality software
- Knowledge of software configuration management and change management practices
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Can quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new information and concepts
- Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to convey subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Road 110 KM 5.9., Aguadilla, PR 00604 PRI
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.