Conversion Labs is currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to build, lead, and manage a team of customer support and sales agents for one of our awesome telehealth brands.
You will oversee a team responsible for delivering amazing customer experiences, including product support, billing, retention and account management. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team situated at the intersection of product, marketing, sales and the broader strategic customer support efforts. We’re looking for a proven manager who loves empowering people and helping them grow. As our Head of Customer Experience, you will be building and leading our customer experience team.
- Define and execute against a customer experience vision focused on increasing positive customer engagement, satisfaction, lifetime and retention.
- Hire and retain passionate and high-performing customer experience and support teams.
- Identify core metrics for customer experience success, processes to update and review those metrics as well as initiatives to test various impact and improvements across those core metrics.
- Automate repetitive work for customers and employees to reduce wait, handle or total resolution time.
- Create standard operating procedures and playbooks for areas that require direct customer interaction and resolution.
- Train support and sales reps on the various brands and offers.
- Maintain an organized system (HappyFox) where reps have access to training information, knowledgbase info, sales & support scripts, and SOPs.
- Lead the charge to maintain and improve billing systems, processes, and reporting.
- Create and continuously improve coaching and training programs for customer experience, and become the leading ambassador for customer interaction training.
- Build and improve upon simple, effective and clear help-content (text, video, images) and customer-facing tools to increase self-service support interactions.
- Operate at a high level of emotional intelligence and customer empathy.
- Deliver amazing interactions, one customer at a time.
- 10+ years experience leading frontline, customer success, and/or overall support initiatives.
- E-commerce or direct to consumer products.
- Strong technical understanding with the ability to troubleshoot, setup, and assist in managing Five9 and CRM systems
- Expert at cross-functional leadership, peer relationships as well as strong communication, verbal and written.
- Strong organization, planning and execution, with proven track record of success at meeting goals.
- Manage digital help footprint and knowledge bases (internal and external facing) across various product lines.
- Able to manage a budget effectively.
Do you have experience managing and building customer support or inside sales teams? Are you a manager who loves to help your team thrive and grow?
Are you passionate about creating awesome experiences for customers? Do you love figuring out how to improve products and processes, to delight users-and have experience working across functions to get things done?
Are you excited about and have experience with optimizing systems (such as ZenDesk or other ticketing or CRM systems), to improve results-to enable teams to work smarter, not harder?
Do you see yourself both as an analytical, operations person, and also as someone who loves people, is empathetic, and thrives in a friendly, engaged, fun culture?
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in customer support strategy and operations
- Demonstrated ability to develop, implement, and deliver award winning customer support solutions in a dynamic, high growth business
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on and dive into the detail in order to meet revenue, quality and budgetary goals
- Proven experience in understanding the scalability of a growing business and implementing changes to improve service efficiency
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in customer service, metrics, and technology
- Knowledge of call center operations and best practices, but also the ability to develop a team that can resolve issues without relying on scripts
- Proven experience with developing and deploying new Customer Service Technology (Social, Live Chat, Software, etc.) to improve our customer care experience
- A solid understanding of data analytics to drive to find innovative ways to improve processes and services
- Proven success leading and motivating large cross-functional teams
At Conversion Labs, you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Conversion Labs is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases